So I've never actually had a blog before, but seeing how I tend to write a lot of notes on Facebook with thoughts of mine, I decided that it was maybe time to begin one. Now, I don't want to be one of those people who update their blog every 5 minutes so I'm going to try not to post all that often. I more want to use this blog as a tool to share things that God has been teaching me or things He has been revealing to me through His Word, through life, through relationships with people, etc. Ultimately, I pray this will bring Him glory and honor and spark people's minds to think more about the things of the Lord. I pray that God would use these lessons He is teaching me to impact others.
So please join me on this journey if you would like to...I have no idea where it will go, but I pray that it will be directed and guided by the Lord. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment