"Sing to the LORD, all the earth! Tell of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all the peoples! For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised." ~1 Chronicles 16:23-25a~

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

For Our Heavenly Father

This quote definitely sums up some thoughts I had the other day regarding my work.  Working at an insurance company, there are some agents who get really upset when they can't get a hold of the person they want to talk to, when application processing takes longer than it should, etc.  There have been a few times when I want to tell people calm down because life insurance is not going to do them a bit of good if they aren't going to heaven.  But I know I can't say that and I try to reply as politely as possible and be as helpful as I can.  =)  In trying to refocus my attitude I have become thankful that God commands us to do everything for His glory...it makes work worth doing when viewed in that light. =)

September 4th:

"The best motivation for doing a job and doing it well is the knowledge that it is not just for our earthly master but for our heavenly one."

"Whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord." (Ephesians 6:7, 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment