"Sing to the LORD, all the earth! Tell of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all the peoples! For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised." ~1 Chronicles 16:23-25a~

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Little Things in Life

So I found this paper in while my mom and I were cleaning out our office and I thought it was amusing. I wrote it in 2002 so I was almost 12 ½ years old. I would agree, however, that the smallest things in life still to bring me lots of joy and I am so thankful that the Lord puts them in my life to remind me of His bigger plan. =]

Why Is It That the Smallest Things Bring the Greatest Joy in Life

Little things tend to bring the greatest joy in life. Some things that bring a lot of joy into my life are a smile, a squirrel, flowers, a puppy, a kitten, scenery…and much more. I think God made all of these things so that if we are going through a stressful time, there are things that can cheer us up. […] I am thankful for all of the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment